• St James Pub- Grilled burgers are what St James Pub is known for. Aside from that, they also have a variety of other dishes on their menu. So whether you’re in the mood for seafood or Italian cuisine, you’ll definitely find something to satisfy your palate here at St James Pub!
• Tia’s Mexican Restaurant- If it’s authentic Mexican food you’re looking for, then Tia’s Mexican Restaurant is just the place to go. They have a menu filled with delicious dishes made from the freshest ingredients so you can enjoy a hearty meal in a relaxing atmosphere.
• Big Star– This restaurant may be small, but they serve generous portions of home-cooked meals that are guaranteed to fill your stomach. And if you’re starving, you can order an extra serving of sides to go with your main course.
• O’Charley’s- If you want something other than American food, then O’Charley’s is the place for you. They serve a fusion of American and Italian cuisine, so there’s no need to worry about finding something you might like. They have an extensive menu filled with dishes that are guaranteed to suit your palate!
• Jorgensen’s- If you’re in the mood for German cuisine, then this is your best bet! They serve traditional German dishes such as bratwursts and sauerkraut. This place is a must-visit if you want to savor authentic German flavors!
• Ponderosa Steakhouse – This restaurant is perfect if you’re in the mood for a great steak. The meats are always tender and juicy, which makes them extra-delicious! If you’re not into red meat, they also have seafood serving as part of their menu.
• L’Auberge- If you want to go on a gastronomic adventure, then L’Auberge is the place for you!
For the best nightlife venues at Germantown, WI, look no further. Spend your evenings at any of these places:
• Silver Stallion Saloon– This is one of those bars that are perfect if you want to forget about all your worries and just have a great time with friends. They also have a dance floor so you can let loose and enjoy yourself to the fullest!
• Billy’s Bar- This bar is a bit away from town, but it’s definitely worth traveling to. It has a rustic charm that makes it look like something out of a storybook, which is probably why many people love spending time here! They also have live music, so you can enjoy listening to your favorite artists while sipping on a glass of whiskey.
• Flynn’s Bar- If bars are too loud for you, then this place is the one for you. It has a laidback vibe that’s perfect if you’re looking for something to relax with. They also have a pool table, jukebox, and dartboard for when you need something to do with your spare time!
Here’s a list of theaters where you can catch a film:
• Apollo Cinemas– This cinema has five screens, so there’s always something playing at all times. They also have great reclining seats so you can enjoy every moment of the film.
• Tapa Theaters- This theater has 20 screens, so there’s always something playing at all times. Aside from that, you can also enjoy the luxury of reclining seats while you watch your favorite movies!
• Germantown 17– This theater has 16 screens and luxurious reclining leather chairs, making watching movies with friends a great experience! They also have an arcade room so you can play some video games while you wait for your movie to start.
Germantown has the best choices when it comes to dining, entertainment, and nightlife. So come visit soon!